Saturday 28 July 2012

Replacement Class Day


 ENTRY #4
28th July 2012
2.45 p.m

Assalamualaikum..



Saturday? Yes, today is the replacement day for lectures and classes for the 3rd time before we’re having a long holiday started from 10th August 2012 until 27th August 2012. I really missed with the “holiday”. =) i think so. Today’s the pre UPS test for Accounting subject. I’m quite nervous. I scared if I can’t do it well. But I believed ,when I’ve work hard and smart for doing revision ,I must let the rest to Allah and keep doa. After the math lecture is over at DKK2,we’re rushing to DKK3. Only Allah knows how my feeling on that time. When I opened the test paper ,I praised to Allah and says Alhamdulillah. The questions are neither hard nor easy. Alhamdulillah, I can answer it with the best.
The real UPS examination is just around the corner . On estimation,there are 10 days to go.

No comments: