Friday 14 September 2012

Homesick :(


Entry #22
14th September 2012
2.00 p.m

 
 Assalamualaikum to all my blog's readers..
Alhamdulillah because Allah S.W.T still given me chance to live in this world..
How are you , my readers?
I hope you in a pink of health..
 
Finally ,  I can go home after  two weeks  staying in KMPh . I really missed my family. I don’t know why it happens to me . Before this, I never experienced like that. I have  classes like usual for today.
During English class , my lecturer told me and whole my classmates about the importance of drinking a lot of plain water . He explains that the habit is good to our health in a long term. I suppose to bring a bottle of plain water every day but since I was fasting since last Monday , I didn’t bring the bottle along.

No comments: