Monday 17 September 2012

UPS's Result

Entry #24
17th September 2012
3.00 p.m


 Assalamualaikum to all my blog's readers..
Alhamdulillah because Allah S.W.T still given me chance to live in this world..
How are you , my readers?
I hope you in a pink of health..

I’ll go back to KMPh today. Time get jealous with me. By the way, I’ll continue my study there. Last Tuesday , everybody is nervous because we’re waiting  for the UPS result to release. We can know our result after 4 p.m . Syukur Alhamdulillah , even though I don’t get CGPA 4.00 but I still happy and relieved because I got CGPA 3.67. I only get 2A and 2B+ . I got A for Business Administration and Accountancy. The rest are Mathematics and Economy.  I’ll try to get CGPA 4.00 for PSPM soon. Aamiin . Pray the best for me .

No comments: