Sunday 19 August 2012

First Day Of Raya



 Entry #11
19th August 2012
10.00 p.m

Assalamualaikum to all my blog's readers..
Alhamdulillah because Allah S.W.T still given me chance to live in this world..
How are you , my readers?
I hope you in a pink of health..

First of all , I would like to wish Happy Eid Fitr Day to all Muslimin and Muslimat . I would like to apologize to the person who I have done wronged. I realize that I’m not a perfect human. I can never be perfect without doing any sin. This year, I will celebrate this Raya in Batu Pahat , Johor which is both are my father’s and mother’s hometown. I have many relatives and syukur Alhamdulillah because we can have a family gathering for all siblings. My mother has 7 siblings. She is the fourth child in the siblings. That’s all what I want to say because I’m speechless. I’m sorry ^^”


 * This is my family's picture.

See you next time :)
Wassalam~

No comments: