Thursday 30 August 2012

Countdown X)


Entry #15
30th August 2012
10.00 p.m 


Assalamualaikum to all my blog's readers..
Alhamdulillah because Allah S.W.T still given me chance to live in this world..
How are you , my readers?
I hope you in a pink of health..
 
 


Tomorrow is a public school holiday. It’s Malaysia’s 55th Independence Day . 50 years has gone very fast. Now ,I’m eighteen. On the 31th August 1957 , I wasn’t born yet . Tonight , we will have fireworks exhibition at Astaka. It was very merrier. Syukur Alhamdulillah , we’ve reached independence for our country  for 55 years ! That’s a half of century . I couldn’t imagine it . Special thanks to the soldiers that have sacrifice their live to save Malaysians from suffering . We will have a countdown with all the KMPhians at Dato Bahaman’s Hall.

No comments: