Saturday 11 August 2012

Dual Languages

Entry #10
11th August 2012
8.02 a.m

Assalamualaikum to all my blog's readers..
Alhamdulillah because Allah S.W.T still given me chance to live in this world..
How are you , my readers?
I hope you in a pink of health..


First of all , starting from now , I'll use two languages for this blog entries.. There are English and Bahasa Malaysia. I'll not use Bahasa Rojak. I expect that you'll ask me this question , why are you doing that way? The reasons are I'd like to improve my writing skills for English and this blog entries are also involved for my English assignment. I'll use Bahasa Malaysia's language for a certain entry that I couldn't write it in fully English terms.

I'm very sure that you ever heard about this programme. It is OH MY ENGLISH . We can have a simple way of learning English while entertain ourselves. I recommended you to watch this . It's very interesting . ^^

The conclusion is I may not be able to write too good in English too sooner because I just began to start it. I'll use basic English words as a beginning. Insya Allah I believe I'll be a good writer one day.

If my entries are totally have broken English,let me know. insya Allah I'll solve the problem.

I'm sorry if I'm doing wronged with my words.
See you next time .

Thanks for reading =)

No comments: