Friday 24 August 2012

Kuantan , I Miss You !

Entry #12
24th August 2012
8.p.m
Assalamualaikum to all my blog's readers..
Alhamdulillah because Allah S.W.T still given me chance to live in this world..
How are you , my readers?
I hope you in a pink of health..
 
 

After I have been staying for a week in Batu Pahat , Johor , now I will come back home. I really missed my home. I took bus from Batu Pahat , Johor with my mother and brother befoe we reached home. I bid farewell to my relatives.


I feel quite sad because there is an unexpected thing happens in my life. But , I'm not letting myself to be sad, I believe there's a reason why it happens. Only Allah S.W.T knows why. I accept it as a fate .


After 5 hours, we reached Kuantan finally . Syukur Alhamdulillah ^^ After that,we went to Berjaya Megamall . I went to Popular Bookstore to buy some motivation books. I spent around RM 70 to buy the books. I feel really satisfied eventhough I have to spend a lot of money. The title of the books are Bercinta Kerana Allah S.W.T , Misteri Solat Tahajud Menembusi Arasy , Bagaimana Menguruskan Masalah Percintaan Remaja and Tips-Tips Untuk Menjadi Pelajar Cemerlang.



No comments: