Thursday 9 August 2012

Exam is Over !

Entry #9
9th August 2012
3.00 p.m

Assalamualaikum to all my blog's readers..
Alhamdulillah because Allah S.W.T still given me chance to repent and continue to live..
How are you?
I hope you're in good health..



I'd like to say that I'm free from examination now . Alhamdulillah . I feel relieved but for your information , I still have to sit for 3 main examinations. There are PSPM 1 , UPS 2 and PSPM 2. PSPM 1 will be held on this fourth week of October . The UPS 2 and PSPM 2 examinations are held on the next semester.

I admit , as a matriculation student , I'll have many tests . Every week and every subject . I'm not feeling tension but I considered it as a way of learning . How to test our ability if we never sit for test? I know you've your own opinion.

After the UPS 1 examination , I keep continuing to do revision .

No comments: